Microsoft has released yet another update for Xbox Video app of Windows 8.1 which doesn’t have the change log mentioned. This update is the second one for the pre-installed media app of Windows 8.1 where no change log has been provided.
Microsoft updated the pre-installed Xbox Video app of Windows 8.1 with layout changes last month which added support for high resolution screens. But, the software giant has released two different updates for Xbox Video but, nothing has been changed. Now, the latest update bumps the version to 2.6.256.0.
Although there is now change log provided in Store but, we will assume it to be bug fixing and performance updates.
The change log has been posted on the Xbox Video uservoice page by Microsoft. The following changes have been made in the Xbox Video app:
- More details about the episode series is showed along with episodes in the episode details page
- More clearer messaging have been added in the download manager while moving content to another drive
- Fixed the aspect ratio for images
- Unexpected exits of the app have been fixed
- Bug fixes
– Download Xbox Video app (Windows 8.1 required)