The most-recent update bumps the version of Xbox Music app to 2.6.414.0 and has the following change log:
- 13 unwanted app force closes have been fixed
- Fix for album arts now showing for tracks stored on your devices
- Fix for album arts flashing after shuffling
- Fix for artist art flashing while in background
- Fix for offline tracks not showing correct album arts
- Fix for side-loaded albums are not showing in recently played tracks
- Fix for content synchronization issue
- Fix for songs which are not deleted from your device after the command
- Fix for content playback issue
- Fix for sorting of songs which are not being shuffled correctly
- Ability to buy individual songs from albums
The Xbox Music team has also announced that there will be very less feature updates for Xbox Music app of Windows Phone as the team has also started the work on its Windows 10 app. The team will still release monthly updates for the Music app.
The update for Xbox Music app is now available for download from Store and will be installed automatically. Otherwise, you may manually install the update by following the instructions in this article.
Source: Xbox User Voice