YouTube is probably the best and the only online video sharing site used by billions of people around the world. YouTube holds all kinds of video whether it’s a movie, song, TV show, or some other video, everything can be found there. But, downloading your favorite videos from YouTube isn’t easy specially while using a Windows Phone.
Now, you don’t have to worry about installing special apps to download your favorite videos from YouTube as you can just open the video in browser and download it like a regular file. Unlike other YouTube apps available in Store, this trick lets you get the video file in the local storage of your phone which means you can play it in your video player e.g. Xbox Video and VLC Player as well as access and share it from file manager app.
If you are looking for a way to download videos from YouTube then, you are at right place as will be telling you the best yet easiest way to download videos on your Windows Phone.
Simply follow the instructions to download the videos from YouTube on your Windows Phone.
- We will be using the UC Browser to open and download the videos from YouTube. Simply download it from this link for free.
- Assuming you have installed the UC Browser, open it and go to youtube.com. Once the mobile site of YouTube has opened, navigate to your favorite video you want to download.
- Once you are on the video details page (refer the screenshot below), you would be showed a small video icon in blue on bottom left corner of screen, as seen in the screenshot. Press it.
- You would be given a couple of options. Select your desired format of video and choose whether you want the video to be downloaded to your SD Card or not. Press ‘Watch Offline’ to download it.
- You would be showed a ‘loading video’ prompt on top of screen which means the video has started downloading. Press it or simply open the ‘downloads’ section from menu accessible from ‘…’.
- You can see the download progress in that section.
- Once the video has completed, you can find it in the ‘Video’ section. Pressing any will play the video in UC Browser’s video player but, you can also access it from your local storage.
- Simply head over to the ‘UCDownload’ folder on your phone’s storage or SD Card and you will find the video there.
- That’s all! Enjoy YouTube videos with easy downloading capabilities.
You may visit our Tips & Tweaks section for more tips, tricks and tweaks about Windows Phone.
People searched for the following terms to get here:
- how to download youtube videos in uc browser in windows phone
- how to text content from youtube with windows phone
- uc brouser youtube downloader windows phone
- youtube downloader windows phone 8 1