Uninstalling the apps in Windows was never that easier. In Windows 8, you just have to press a single button and boom! Your app gets uninstalled. Now, you don’t have to wait for the apps to uninstall because the apps uninstall in a blink of an eye.
Although, uninstalling the apps in Windows 8 is very easy but, finding the Windows 8 uninstall option is a bit difficult. You don’t have to worry anymore as we will be telling you on how to find and uninstall the Windows 8 apps.
Just follow the instructions below and you will be able to uninstall any app in seconds.
- First of all, go to Start Screen of Windows 8. Here select the app you want to uninstall by right clicking it or swiping down on tile.
- Your app bar would open on the bottom of screen. Here select ‘Uninstall’.
- A pop-up menu will open requiring the confirmation. Press ‘Uninstall’ again and your app would be uninstalled in a blink of an eye and the app tile will also be removed.
- Congratulations! Your app have been uninstalled. You can repeat the same procedure for all your apps which you want to uninstall.
You can also check out the video below showing the same process.
You may visit our Windows 8 beginners guide section for more basic tips, tricks and tweaks about Windows 8.
Was this post helpful? Subscribe to Windows 8 Core Newsletter, be our follower on Twitter, like us on Facebook or follow us on Google+ to keep yourself updated with all the latest Windows 8 news and Tips & Tweaks.
People searched for the following terms to get here:
- how do I uninstall apps on my window 8 phone
- how to uninstall apps you installed on Windows 8 on Nokia Lumia
- how to uninstall windows 8 1 surface RT
- windows 8 instructions for beginners