The Windows 8.1 Getting Started Guide, the paperback Book on Amazon and Kindle eBook is written as the book for the newbies to Windows 8.1. As the name suggests, the book covers each and every aspect and function of Windows 8.1 – not only in written form but is also illustrated.
Two paperback editions (Colored and B&W) are available at the Amazon. The details of the Windows 8.1 B&W Edition (the cheaper edition) is given below:
- Series: Getting Started Guide Series
- Paperback: 312 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; Black & White Edition edition (October 5, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1492796123
- ISBN-13: 978-1492796121
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Price Paperback: $8.54
Available at: Windows 8.1 Getting Started Guide, The Book on Amazon
Was this post helpful? Subscribe to Windows 8 Core Newsletter, be our follower on Twitter, like us on Facebook or follow us on Google+ to keep yourself updated with all the latest Windows 8 news and Tips & Tweaks.