Windows 8 supports multitasking between Metro-Style apps as well as desktop apps simultaneously. But, when working on cialis 10 mg online lots of Metro and desktop apps at the same time, switching between apps and finding the desired one can be very annoying. Microsoft seems familiar with that problem and has included an option of viewing all the open apps with just press of two keys.
How to view all the open apps?
- While multitasking and statistics purchase accutane online using either Metro-Style apps or desktop or both, just press ‘Alt + Tab’ and a pop-up window would open showing all the active Metro and desktop apps.
- That’s all
Multi tasking between Metro Style and desktop apps can be done by Snap feature. Users with low resolution PC’s can view this tutorial on How to Enable Aero Snap Feature in PC’s With Lower Resolution Using Windows 8.
You may visit the tips & tweaks section for more tips about Windows 8
Was this post helpful? Subscribe to Windows 8 Core Newsletter, be our follower on Twitter, like us on Facebook or follow us on Google+ to keep yourself updated with all the latest Windows 8 news and Tips & Tweaks.
People searched for the following terms to get here:
- how to www.wesleychurch.org.nz see open apps on windows phone
- view open apps windows 8
- view open apps windows phone 8 1
- see open apps on windows phone
- view all open windows in windows 8
- windows find active apps
- how to see open apps in windows 8 1
- how to see all open apps on windows phone
- windows phone 8 show open apps
- view all open windows windows phone