Microsoft announced that Windows 8 won’t include the well-known aero effects for windows borders and taskbar and it really is gone from Windows 8 RTM. Well, not really gone, you can say it can’t be enabled by given options but, there is a trick to bring Aero in Windows 8 RTM. This tutorial will guide you through the process of enabling Aero in Windows 8 RTM.
Just follow the only now cost of cialis instructions below and you would have the Aero back in Windows 8 RTM.
- First of all, go to ‘Personalize’ by right clicking on the desktop or pressing the Windows button on your tablet and selecting ‘Personalize’.
- You ‘Personalization’ window would open. Here select ‘High Contrast Black’ theme under ‘High Contrast Themes’.
- You theme would change to black theme (don’t worry its temporary).
- Now, go to ‘Color’ menu from the bottom of viagra visa ‘Personalization‘ window and leave it open.
- Go to desktop and open another ‘Personalize’ window.
- In the new window, select any Theme from ‘Windows Default Themes’.
- Your theme would change back to the normal one without aero.
- Now, go to the other window which we left open and buy levitra in uk press ‘Save Changes’.
- Now, you would have Aero on your windows borders and taskbar.
- That’s all!
Here is a quick video showing how to enable Aero in Windows 8 RTM
Note: The Aero brought back by the above trick makes the www.waldviertel-wohnen.at windows borders and taskbar 100% transparent e.g. you can view everything behind that but, still its Aero.
You may visit our Windows 8 RTM Tips & Tweaks section for more tips, tricks and tweaks about Windows 8 RTM.
Was this post helpful? Subscribe to Windows 8 Core Newsletter, be our follower on Twitter, like us on Facebook or follow us on Google+ to keep yourself updated with all the latest Windows 8 news and Tips & Tweaks.