Windows Store in Windows 8 is the only source for downloading Metro Apps for Windows 8. The Store is launched from the Store app pre-installed in Windows 8 but, that app can be disabled to restrict access to Windows Store.
There is a tweaks available which lets you disable the generic levitra 40 mg sources Store app in Windows 8 resulting in non-accessible Windows Store.
You can easily disable the Windows Store in Windows 8 Consumer Preview. Just follow the instructions below and your Store won’t be accessible to you or even anyone using your Windows 8 PC.
- First of all, open up the ‘Run’ command by pressing ‘Windows + R’.
- Your ‘Run’ command would open. Type the following (given below) in the search box and press ‘ok’.
- Your local group policy editor would open. Note: If you are asked to give permission, simply press ‘Yes’ and your local group policy editor would open.
- Now, navigate to
Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Store
- In ‘Store’, you would find a ‘Turn off the Store application’ option. Open it up.
- A pop-up window would open. Select ‘Enabled’ and press ‘ok’.
- We are done. Now, open up the Windows Store and it won’t open and display a message that ‘Windows Store isn’t available on this PC’.
- That’s all. The Store has been disabled on your Windows 8 PC.
Note: Disabling the Store from the above tweak would disable the Store on whole Windows 8 PC i.e. no one else (other users with different accounts) won’t be able to use the usefull link best indian cialis Store.
You may visit our Tips & Tweaks section for more Windows 8 tips, tricks and tweaks.
Was this post helpful? Subscribe to Windows 8 Core Newsletter, be our follower on Twitter, like us on Facebook or follow us on Google+ to keep yourself updated with all the latest Windows 8 news and Tips & Tweaks.