Windows 8 Consumer Preview asks for password and login details to login by default and it takes a few moments to login. Besides this, it is very annoying to enter password every time you have to female viagra pill option login. You can disable this login prompt by unchecking a single button.
This tutorial would show hot to disable password prompt on login using Windows 8 Consumer Preview. Just follow the simple instruction below and you won’t be asked for password next time you login.
- First of all, press ‘Windows + R’.
- ‘Run’ command would open.
- Type in
- ‘User Accounts’ pop-up window would open.
- Uncheck the ‘Users must enter a username and password to use this computer’ and press ‘ok’ at the bottom of the pop-up window.
- Type in your username and password in the link for you canada cheap viagra next pop-up window.
- Press ‘ok’ and we are done.
- You won’t be asked for password to login to Windows 8 Consumer Preview in future.
Was this post helpful? Subscribe to Windows 8 Core Newsletter, be our follower on Twitter, like us on Facebook or follow us on Google+ to keep yourself updated with all the latest Windows 8 news and Tips & Tweaks.
People searched for the following terms to get here:
- disable password on windows 8
- windows 8 disable password login
- windows 8 disable login
- remove watermark windows 8 8400
- how to disable windows 8 password
- disable login password windows 8
- how to disable password windows 8
- disable login windows 8
- disable windows 8 password login
- windows 8 password disable