Windows 8 Consumer Preview asks for password and login details to login by default and it takes a few moments to login. Besides this, it is very annoying to enter password every time you have to login. You can disable this login prompt by unchecking a single button.
This tutorial would show hot to disable password prompt on login using Windows 8 Consumer Preview. Just follow the simple instruction below and you won’t be asked for password next time you login.
- First of all, press ‘Windows + R’.
- ‘Run’ command would open.
- Type in
- ‘User Accounts’ pop-up window would open.
- Uncheck the ‘Users must enter a username and password to use this computer’ and press ‘ok’ at the bottom of the pop-up window.
- Type in your username and password in the next pop-up window.
- Press ‘ok’ and we are done.
- You won’t be asked for password to login to Windows 8 Consumer Preview in future.
Was this post helpful? Subscribe to Windows 8 Core Newsletter, be our follower on Twitter, like us on Facebook or follow us on Google+ to keep yourself updated with all the latest Windows 8 news and Tips & Tweaks.
People searched for the following terms to get here:
- disable password on windows 8
- remove watermark windows 8 8400
- windows 8 disable login
- disable login password windows 8
- windows 8 disable password login
- how to disable windows 8 password
- disable login windows 8
- how to disable password windows 8
- windows 8 password disable
- how to disable login in windows 8