Windows 8 shows toast notifications on the top right side of the screen for new app installation, new message and more but, a lot of these notifications can be very annoying. Good news is that you can turn-off these notifications.
You may also like to read on how to delay the app notifications in Windows 8
You can either turn-off whole Windows 8 notifications or just block a single app from showing the notifications. This tutorial will guide you through the steps of turning the notifications off in Windows 8.
Just follow the instructions below and you would be able to turn-off the notifications in Windows 8 in seconds.
First of all, go to ‘PC Settings‘ by going to Charms Bar (Windows key + C) and selecting ‘Change PC Settings‘.
In PC Settings go to the ‘Notifications‘ menu.
Here you would see the option to turn-off the app notifications.
You can either turn-off the notification for all apps by moving the slider switch to the left.
Simply turn-off notifications for individual app and move the slider switch against the app name to left to turn-off notifications.
Now, you won’t get any notifications for the apps whose notifications you have turned-off.
You may visit our Tips & Tweaks section for more tips, tricks and tweaks about Windows 8.
People searched for the following terms to get here:
- disable notifications in windows 8
- how do I take notifications off my windows phone
- how do I turn off notifications from applications
- how to internet balance notification popup after turning off mobile data in windows phone
- how to turn off notificatons
- turning apps of in windows 8
- windows rt switch apps notif
- windows store app turn off notifications