Outlook.com has got a new look similar to Metro of Windows 8and it is probably the best design ever of Microsoft’s webmail service. But, still if, you didn’t liked the new Metro-Style outlook.com and want the old Hotmail with well-known non-Metro look back then, its also possible. Once reverted to the old look, you won’t be forced to adopt the new design again, for now and you would go to Hotmail when you visit Hotmail.com instead of re-directing to the new outlook.com.
Microsoft recently announced the new mail service Outlook.com which is the successor of Hotmail. Designed specifically for touch devices and also keeping the Metro of Windows 8 in mind, this new mail service by Microsoft has integrated support for messenger and people hub. This mail got over 1 million users in few hours of launch which indicates how popular the new webmail service by Microsoft is.
You can switch to old Hotmail look easily by just one command. Just follow the instructions below and you would have the old Hotmail.com back in seconds.
- First of all, go to outlook.com and sign-in.
- Once signed-in, simply press settings button on the top bar just beside the messaging button.
- A drop down menu would open. Here select ‘Switch back to Hotmail’.
- You would be asked to provide ‘feedback’. You can either provide the feedback or press ‘Skip feedback’
- Now, you would be taken back to the old Hotmail.com.
- Simply, visit Hotmail.com to view the old look in future.
- That’s all.
You can always choose the new outlook.com as the default webmail by visiting outlook.com and signing in.
You may also like to read on how to get ‘yourname’ [at] outlook.com alias mail id right now.
People searched for the following terms to get here:
- change hotmail back to old style
- how to go back to old hotmail look
- change hotmail back to classic
- Go Back to Old hotmail
- how to change hotmail back to classic view
- hotmail old look
- old hotmail look
- reverse outlook back to hotmail
- how to get old hotmail back from outlook
- how can i get my hotmail back from outlook