A new leaked image shows some new lock screen images which include a photo of Seattle’s space needle with some rendering. The image also reveal some more lock screen images which previously have been leaked in screenshots.
It looks like Microsoft wants to make the Windows 8 RTM more customizable and interactive by adding some more interactive wallpapers, screensavers, lock screen images and Start Screen backgrounds.
Windows 8 RTM would launch for OEM’s in early August with general availability scheduled for October 26.
Image source: Win8China
Was this post helpful? Subscribe to Windows 8 Core Feeds, be our follower on Twitter, like us on Facebook or follow us on Google+ to keep yourself updated with all the latest Windows 8 news and Tips & Tweaks.
People searched for the following terms to get here:
- windows 8 lock screen seattle
- windows 8 RTM lock screen
- Change Seattle Picture Windows 8
- replace the seattle picture on windows 8 boot screen
- seattle background jpeg for windows 8
- windows 8 screensavers seattle skyscraper