Microsoft has released a critical cumulative security update for the Internet Explorer 10 of Windows 8, Windows RT and the Windows Server 2012. The update fixes 19 different exploits which would make the Internet Explorer and Windows PC vulnerable to hackers and other malware activities.
The update KB2838727 has been released as a part of Patch Tuesday by Microsoft which includes many security updates. The Internet Explorer 10 was reported privately to being vulnerable which could allow the hacker gain similar access to that of the cialis next day login user after visiting a specially crafted website injected with special code.
The update has changed the version number of Internet Explorer 10 to 10.0.9200.16599 whereas, previously, IE had 10.0.9200.16580.
The update has been marked as critical and must be installed to keep your PC safe. You can download the KB 2838727 update from the links below.
Windows RT users can downloaded this update from the Windows Updates
On the other hand, the Flash Player for Internet Explorer 10 of Windows 8/RT has also been updated with latest security patches.
Was this post helpful? Subscribe to viagra without prescription cheap click now Windows 8 Core Newsletter, be our follower on Twitter, like us on Facebook or follow us on Google+ to keep yourself updated with all the latest Windows 8 news and Tips & Tweaks.
People searched for the following terms to get here:
- internet explorer updates and fixes windows 8
- internet explorer updates and fixes
- windows 8 internet explorer updates and fixes
- update internet explorer for surface rt
- ei 10 RT version
- Internet Explorer 10 Updates and Fixes
- internet explorer update windows 8 rt
- internet explorer 10 for windows rt 8 1
- updates for surface rt internet explorer
- surface rt 1 internet explorer update