We have already seen the first ever Microsoft branded Lumia 535 which would be an entry-level device. Now, a new Microsoft branded Lumia has leaked which seems to be a flagship phone with high-end specifications. Named Lumia 940, this Lumia device might be the successor of Lumia 930 and will carry a 5-inch full-HD screen with Gorilla Glass, 3GB of RAM and upto 128GB of internal storage. One amazing thing about this Lumia 940 is its 24MP Pure View camera with 4K video recording support at 60 frames per second.
Lumia 940 might the next flagship device by Microsoft which includes some pretty serious specification to compete with other flagships like Samsung Galaxy S5, LG G3, Google Nexus 6 and Motorola X.
Lumia 940 has the following alleged specs:
- 5-inch full-HD screen with resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and Gorilla Glass 4
- 32/64/128GB of internal Storage
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor clocked at 2.7GHz
- 3GB of RAM
- Adreno 420 GPU
- USB v3.0
- 24MP back camera with Pure View technology
- 4K Video recording support at 60 frames-per-second
- 5MP front facing camera with 1080p video recording support
- 137 x 71 x 8.9mm in dimensions
- 149grams in weight
- Windows Phone 10 as OS
Another interesting fact about this leaked device is the Windows Phone 10 which would be powering it as OS making it more interesting. This device might be the first ever Windows Phone device to be running Windows 10 version which aims to bring the desktop and mobile closer than ever.
Microsoft is expected to announce the next Lumia device(s) with Microsoft branding during an event scheduled for November 11, 2014 were many new devices would be announced.