4 New Features of the http://www.irmenhof-ostfriesland.de/get-viagra-cheap Windows 8.1 to help make the integration with Modern-UI better are:
1. Option to boot directly to desktop
2. Option to go to ‘All Apps’ section
3. Option to view desktop apps first in ‘All Apps’ section
4. Use desktop wallpaper as Start Screen background
Being the Desktop lover, if you would not like to use the newly introduced tiled-based Start Screen of buy propecia international pharmacy quotations Windows 8.1, then you are offered to see the ‘All Apps’ view on Start of the Windows. Here, just the icons and the names of apps are showed instead of the tiles.
By default, Windows 8.1 is set to show display, like the generic bactrim no prescription one given below, at the Start of Screen:
But, Microsoft has provided us the options to view all apps instead of seeing the Start Screen. What you are required is to follow the instructions to change the option:
1. First of all, open up the taskbar Properties; either by right clicking or tapping and holding on taskbar.
2. Select Properties from small context menu.
3. In the pop up window, just press / click ‘Navigation’ tab.
4. Now, Check ‘Show the the best place Apps view automatically when I go to Start’.
5. Press ‘Apply’. Next time you press the Start Button on taskbar or in Charms Bar, you would be taken to ‘All Apps’ view of Start Screen. New Display would be like the one, given below:
Was this post helpful? Subscribe to Windows 8 Core Newsletter, be our follower on Twitter, like us on Facebook or follow us on Google+ to keep yourself updated with all the latest Windows 8 news and Tips & Tweaks.
People searched for the following terms to get here:
- how to view your apps in start button
- All Apps Button Missing on Windows 8 1
- All apps is missing from my start menu
- List of applications missing from start button in windows 10 ver 1511
- windows 10 All apps button does not show all apps