4 New Features of the Windows 8.1 to help make the integration with Modern-UI better are:
1. Option to boot directly to desktop
2. Option to go to ‘All Apps’ section
3. Option to view desktop apps first in ‘All Apps’ section
4. Use desktop wallpaper as Start Screen background
Being the Desktop lover, if you would not like to use the newly introduced tiled-based Start Screen of Windows 8.1, then you are offered to see the ‘All Apps’ view on Start of the Windows. Here, just the icons and the generic bactrim no prescription names of apps are showed instead of the tiles.
By default, Windows 8.1 is set to show display, like the one given below, at the Start of Screen:
But, Microsoft has provided us the options to view all apps instead of seeing the Start Screen. What you are required is to follow the instructions to change the option:
1. First of all, open up the the best place taskbar Properties; either by right clicking or tapping and holding on taskbar.
2. Select Properties from small context menu.
3. In the pop up window, just press / click ‘Navigation’ tab.
4. Now, Check ‘Show the Apps view automatically when I go to Start’.
5. Press ‘Apply’. Next time you press the Start Button on taskbar or in Charms Bar, you would be taken to ‘All Apps’ view of Start Screen. New Display would be like the one, given below:
Was this post helpful? Subscribe to Windows 8 Core Newsletter, be our follower on Twitter, like us on Facebook or follow us on Google+ to keep yourself updated with all the latest Windows 8 news and Tips & Tweaks.
People searched for the following terms to get here:
- Windows 8 1 Show All Apps Windows 8 1 Show All Apps
- windows 10 start button how to show all app by default
- windows 10 start all apps menu missing
- where is all apps button
- when i update windows 10 i lose the start button and all the apps
- Show the Apps view automatically when I go to Start windows 10
- Location windows button all apps
- List of applications missing from start button in windows 10 ver 1511
- All apps is missing from my start menu
- all applicationd disappreared from desktop windows 10