The official Twitter app has finally landed in Store for Windows 8/RT can be downloaded right now. The app has many awesome features and the notifications for replies, re-tweets and mentions is one of them.
The app shows notifications for new reply, re-tweet, favorite and new message on your Twitter profile. Although, by default, the app shows all the notifications but, you can disable different kinds of notifications if, you don’t like them.
If, you tend to disable different notifications then, follow the instructions below.
- First of all, go to the ‘Settings‘ Charm by pressing the ‘Windows key + I‘ on swiping from right and selecting ‘Settings‘.
- Your ‘Settings‘ Charm will open. Here select ‘Options‘.
- Here you will get the options like log-out, clear history and the Notifications settings will also be there.
- Here you can select what type of notifications would be showed e.g. new follower, mentioned, reply etc.
- You can also select whether the toast notifications are showed by the app or not. The option to toggle on/off the live tile notifications is also there.
- That’s all.
You may visit our Tips & Tweaks section for more tips, tricks and tweaks about Windows 8 and its apps.
Was this post helpful? Subscribe to Windows 8 Core Newsletter, be our follower on Twitter, like us on Facebook or follow us on Google+ to keep yourself updated with all the latest Windows 8 news and Tips & Tweaks.
People searched for the following terms to get here:
- windows phone 8 1 twitter notifications
- twitter notifications on windows phone 8
- windows phone twitter notification
- twitter notifications windows phone
- Twitter Notifications Not Working on Windows Phone
- turn twitter notifications on Windows phone 8 1
- HOW TO STOP RT NOTIFICATIONS ON TWITTER
- how to get twitter notifications on windows phone
- how to disable twitter windows phone
- how to enable twitter notifications on windows phone 8 1