Windows 8 recently got an update for the www.dearbornhills.com Mail app which adds the group view for mails. The group view is very helpful and provides all the mails from that contact in a group but, it sometimes get very annoying if, you are trying to sort all the mails.
The group view shows the latest mail from a contact on top while number of other mails is showed against the mail. On selecting a top level mail, the tree will expand and all the mails from that contact would be showed beneath it e.g. I selected the latest mail from Facebook and all the previous mails from Facebook opened underneath the latest one making a tree.
This new feature is very impressive and helpful but, for some of us it maybe annoying. Good thing is that you can switch that feature off in just few steps.
Just follow the cialis soft 2 day delivery instructions below and you will be able to switch that feature off in just seconds.
- First of all, open up ‘Mail’ app of Windows 8 and go to ‘Settings’ Charms by pressing ‘Windows key + I’ or selecting Settings from Charms Bar (Windows key + C).
- You ‘Mail’ app ‘Settings’ will open. Here select ‘Options’.
- Your Mail app ‘Options’ will open. Here you would see only one option named as ‘Group messages by conversation’ under ‘Message list’.
- Move the slider switch to the left and your grouped view of cialis jelly the best choice mails would be disabled.
- That’s all.
Was this post helpful? Subscribe to Windows 8 Core Newsletter, be our follower on Twitter, like us on Facebook or follow us on Google+ to keep yourself updated with all the latest Windows 8 news and Tips & Tweaks.
People searched for the following terms to get here:
- Windows 8 Mail Groups
- how to delink hotmail from the mail window on windows 8 1 surface pro
- surface mail grouping emails
- windows 10 mail app groups
- Windows phone ungroup email