Windows Store in Windows 8 is the first and the the best site only source of
Metro Modern-UI apps. You can download apps from the built-in Store app in Windows 8 but, this app can’t be uninstalled like other Windows 8 apps. But, it can be disabled easily to restrict access to Windows Store.
Disabling the Store can be very helpful when you don’t want to allow others to access Store. This can be very helpful for colleges and schools where the administrators don’t want the students to use Windows Store to install new apps.
Just follow the instructions below and you would be able to disable the Store app in Windows 8 easily.
- First of all, go to Start Screen and search for run. You would be showed the how to get cialis no prescription ‘Run’ command in results. Open it up.
- Your ‘Run’ command would open on the desktop. Type in the following in the run command
- Press ‘Ok’.
- Your ‘Local Group Policy Editor’ would open. Here navigate to
User Configurations > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Store
- In ‘Store‘, open the ‘Turn off the Store application’.
- A pop-up window would open. Here select ‘Enabled’ and Press ‘Ok’.
- Your Store app is now disabled. Confirm it by opening the Store and you would be showed a message that ‘Windows Store isn’t available on this PC. Contact your system administrator for more information.’
Note: Disabling the Store from the above tricks would disable the app for all users on that PC.
Here is a quick video showing the disabling process of Store app in Windows 8.
You may visit our Windows 8 RTM Tips & Tweaks section for more tips, tricks and tweaks about Windows 8 RTM.
Was this post helpful? Subscribe to Windows 8 Core Newsletter, be our follower on Twitter, like us on Facebook or follow us on Google+ to keep yourself updated with all the how you get pfizer viagra latest Windows 8 news and www.motorinonstop.com Tips & Tweaks.