Windows 8 by default asks you to enter the login details in-order to sign in. The process of enerting the details is very annoying and takes some time. Today, we will be telling you the way to boot directly into Start Screen without the need to enter any login details.
When we boot the Windows 8, a login screen welcomes us and we are asked to enter the login details. Here you are required to enter the email address and password of your Microsoft account or alternatively you may need to do some gestures on your picture or enter 4 digit pin code if you have picture password or pin enabled respectively. When you enter the login details few seconds are required to login to Metro-UI.
Just follow the instructions below and you won’t be asked again to enter login details .
- First of all, go to Metro-UI (Start Screen) and type in ‘Run’. You would be given the ‘Run’ command in results. Open it up.
- Your ‘Run’ command would open.
- Type in the following in the run command
- Press ‘ok’.
- A ‘User Accounts’ pop-up dialog box will open.
- Here in this ‘Users’ tab, uncheck ‘Users must enter username and password to use this computer’.
Note: If you are using multiple ID’s to login and want to boot using a specific ID then select the ID from the ‘Users for this computer’ section and then uncheck ‘Users must enter username and password to use this computer’.
- Press ‘Ok’.
- You would be asked to enter the password for the user account you selected. Enter the password twice and press ‘Ok’.
- Restart your computer/tablet and you would be logged into Metro-UI without any password or selection prompt.
- That’s all!
You may visit our Windows 8 RTM Tips & Tweaks section for more tips, tricks and tweaks about Windows 8 RTM.
People searched for the following terms to get here:
- windows surface 2 disable password
- how to bypass loogin screen rt
- turn off password windows rt
- log into surface without password
- how to remove password from surface pro
- how to remove password from surface Rt
- How do you bypass signing in the cloud on a new computer with windows 10 ?
- surface rt without password
- windows rt login automatically
- how to start surface pro 3 computer without password