Windows 8.1 just like Windows 8 shows different transitions and animations while performing different tasks on the only today Modern-UI. Those animations make the Modern-UI experience more good looking but, some people don’t like those transitions and want their Windows user experience to be simple and plain.
Windows 8 didn’t have the option to disable those animations but, Microsoft have included the option to disable all those transitions with just one press of a button in Windows 8.1
If you want to disable the transitions of Windows 8.1 Modern-UI then, follow the instructions below.
- First of all, go to Start Screen by pressing the Start button and type ‘PC Settings’.
- ‘PC Settings’ would be showed in the viagra canada samples results. Press it.
- Your ‘PC Settings’ app will open. Here navigate to ‘Ease of Access’ > ‘Other options’.
- Your ‘Other options’ tab will open. Here you would be showed two different options.
- Turn off the switch named as ‘Play animations in Windows’.
- Now, all your transitions of Modern-UI have been disabled. Pressing any app or performing any function would be done without any transition or animations.
- That’s all!
Here is a quick video showing the same process and the after and before effects of transitions in Windows 8.1.
Was this post helpful? Subscribe to Windows 8 Core Newsletter, be our follower on Twitter, like us on Facebook or follow us on Google+ to keep yourself updated with all the latest Windows 8 news and Tips & Tweaks.
People searched for the following terms to get here:
- turn off windows animations
- wp8 reduce animation
- how to stop the animation on nokia icons
- how to turn off animations in windows phone
- disable effects windows phone 8 1
- transitons off windows phone
- turn off animtarion in windows 8 1
- turn off windows 8 1 tutorial
- turn off windows 8 animation
- stop windows phone 8 1 animation