Windows 8 has got a Lock Screen which shows the status from your different apps as well as your network status along with time. But, if you like the fast boot to http://www.revistadeteatro.com/canadian-drugs-viagra Start Screen of Windows 8 then, you can disable that lock screen.
- You may also like to read on how to disable login/password prompt in Windows 8.
Disabling the lock screen in Windows 8 is easy and just takes few seconds. This tutorial will guide you through the process of disabling Lock Screen in Windows 8.
Just follow the instructions below and you would be able to disable the lock screen easily.
- First of www.conseils-courseapied.com all, go to Start Screen (Metro-UI) of Windows 8 and search for ‘run‘.
- You would see the issues where to get viagra or cialis ‘Run‘ command in results. Press it.
- Run command would open on desktop. Type the following in the run command
- Press ‘Ok’.
- Your ‘Local Group Policy Editor‘ would open. Here navigate to
Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Personalization
- In ‘Personalization‘, open up ‘Do not display the lock screen‘.
- A pop-up window would open. Here select ‘Enabled‘ and press ‘Ok‘.
- Now, your lock screen has been disabled. You can confirm it by going to ‘PC Settings‘ > ‘Personalize‘. Your Lock Screen Image tab would be disabled.
- You would be showed a message that some settings on this page has been disabled by administrator.
- That’s all.
Was this post helpful? Subscribe to Windows 8 Core Newsletter, be our follower on Twitter, like us on Facebook or follow us on Google+ to keep yourself updated with all the latest Windows 8 news and Tips & Tweaks.