Microsoft has finally added the ability to add and manage multiple Microsoft accounts from OneDrive app of Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 10 which means you can now manage multiple accounts from within the app.
The feature was rolled out after the v4.5 update for OneDrive and it is one of the best feature update for Microsoft’s cloud storage app.
If you are looking for the steps to add additional Microsoft accounts in the OneDrive app of Windows Phone 8.1 or Windows 10 for Phones then, you are at right place.
Simply follow the instructions below and you will be able to add additional Microsoft accounts to OneDrive app in seconds.
- First of all, make sure your OneDrive app is up-to-date. See this post to see how to update.
- Once updated, open OneDrive. Press the hamburger icon on left top corner of screen.
- OneDrive app’s menu will open. Here press the ‘Add Account’ button.
- You will be asked to enter the email address of the Microsoft account you want to add. Enter it and press ‘Next‘.
- Next, you will be asked to enter the password. Enter it and press ‘Sign in’.
- Now, your newly added OneDrive account will open in the app. Your files will be showed there.
- Open the hambuger menu again and you will see both your OneDrive accounts there.
- That’s all!
You may visit our Tips & Tweaks section for more tips, tricks and tweaks about Windows Phone and its apps.
People searched for the following terms to get here:
- windows phone cant connect to wifi
- add additional onedrive
- add additional onedrive account in windows 10
- onedrive windows 10 cannot add my account
- how do add a second onedrive account to windows 10
- tricks and tweaks for windows 8 1 phone
- add second onedrive account
- add onedrive account to windows 10
- add one drive account
- add account to onedrive