The question which everyone has been asking is ‘Can I upgrade my current Windows OS to Windows 8?’. Is upgrade supported by Windows 8? What things I will be able to help how much does viagra cost preserve?
The answer is yes. You can upgrade from all previous OS (Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7) to Windows 8 but, you PC should be compatible. There are certain conditions in which almost everything can be preserved. Details later below.
If you are running Windows Vista or Windows 7 then, Windows 8 is compatible with your PC but, if you are running Windows XP then, make sure your PC is compatible with Windows 8 by seeing the requirements for Windows 8 below:
- 1GHz or faster processor
- Minimum 1GB RAM (32-bit) or 2GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16GB free hard-disk space (32-bit) or 20GB (64-bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- Minimum 1024 x 768 pixels of screen resolution for running Windows 8 apps
- 1366 x 768 pixels or more to take advantage of the best place snap feature
- Active internet connection for setting up your Microsoft account and to access Store
Get your copy of Windows 8
If you already have your copy of Windows 8 then then proceed to next step otherwise, you may need to buy Windows 8.
- You can buy Windows 8 by clicking the links in our guide for buying Windows 8
Note: Windows 7 users who bought a Windows 7 PC after June 2012 can get Windows 8 upgrade for $14.99. More details can be found here.
Before starting the upgrade you must know what things you will be able to keep during the viagra online best price upgrade process.
- Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Home Basic and Windows 7 Home Premium users: They would be able to upgrade to Windows 8 while keeping their files, settings and applications.
- Windows 7 Professional and Windows 7 Ultimate users: They would be able to upgrade to Windows 8 Pro while keeping their files, settings and applications.
- Windows 7 Professional and Windows 7 Enterprise users in businesses: They would be able to upgrade to Windows 8 Enterprise while keeping their files, setting and applications.
- Vista users without SP1: They would be able to upgrade to Windows 8 while keeping files only.
- Vista users with SP1 installed: They would be able to upgrade to Windows 8 while keeping their files and http://www.deepblue-apartments.com/effect-of-viagra-on-women settings.
- XP SP3 or above users: They would be able to upgrade to Windows 8 while keeping their files only.
More details for upgrading process can be found here.
Now, when you think you are ready to upgrade Windows 8 just follow the instructions found here (Vista and Windows 7 XP upgrade process is also same) and you will be able to upgrade to Windows 8 easily.
Don’t like the Windows 8? You can downgrade to Windows 7 from Windows 8 by following the instructions found here.
Was this post helpful? Subscribe to cialis from european online drugstores Windows 8 Core Newsletter, be our follower on Twitter, like us on Facebook or follow us on Google+ to keep yourself updated with all the latest Windows 8 news and Tips & Tweaks.
People searched for the following terms to get here:
- windows xp 7 8
- windows xp vista 7 8
- Free upgrade windows8core from windows xp
- my computer is win 7 ultimate can i upgrade free to win 8 1
- windows xp windows 8