Disabling Themes selection in Windows 8 is very easy and takes just seconds. This tutorial would shows how to disable theme selection in Windows 8 without using any third party software.
Windows 8 despite its Metro-UI supports customization of desktop and all desktop apps. Users can change the color of their desktop apps, desktop wallpaper as well as transparency (Aero effects). Different aero themes are available on 5mg cialis online uk net which provide full customization.
You can disable theme changing, if you don’t want anyone to change your desktop personalization.
Just follow the instruction below and your theme selection would be disabled in seconds. There is also a tutorial video embedded at the end.
- Press ‘Windows + R’ to open ‘Run’ command.
- Type ‘gpedit.msc‘ in the how to get viagra in canada sources search box and press ‘ok’.
- ‘Local Group Policy Editor‘ would open.
- Now navigate to
User Configuration > Administrative Templates > Control Panel > Personalization
- In personalization, open ‘Prevent changing theme’. (it should be second one from top)
- A pop-up window would open. Select ‘Enabled’ and press ‘ok’
- Now, go to personalization and your PC’s theme changing would be disabled.
- That’s all
This tweak only changes the theme of pdrauto.com desktop and all desktop apps. Metro-UI’s color can’t be changed in current Windows Developer Preview but, it would be supported in Windows 8 Beta which would be released for public in late February.
Was this post helpful? Subscribe to http://www.tahoepowderhouse.com/buy-levitra Windows 8 Core Newsletter, be our follower on Twitter, like us on Facebook or follow us on Google+ to keep yourself updated with all the latest Windows 8 news and Tips & Tweaks.
People searched for the following terms to get here:
- enable desktop themes windows 8
- Windows 10 theme Not Rotating
- app automatically change themes desktop win 8
- registry setting to disable themes Windows 8
- stop windows 10 background from changing
- themes window 10 stop rotation
- turn off themes in windows 8
- why does the theme keep changing windows 10
- windows 10 how to keep desktop backgrounds from changing
- prevent windows theme from changing border width