Windows 8 developers Preview shows a log-in screen which like previous versions of Windows requires to select a users account to log-in to Windows. But, it is very time consuming and also you need to enter the password in-order to start using the normal functions of Windows.
We have got the solution for that problem! Given below is a guide and a video, which will help you to disable this selection and password prompt and you will be able to log-in without any required action.
- Type ‘Run’ in the Metro-UI of Windows 8 developer Preview
- Press ‘windows + R’ button
- If you followed first step, then ‘click/tap’ ‘Run’ from the viagra online sale apps section. If you followed 2nd step then your ‘Run’ app should appear automatically
- Now, in the ‘Run’ app, type in ‘netplwiz’ and press/tap ‘ok’
- A ‘User Accounts’ pop-up dialog box will open
- In the ‘Users’ tab, uncheck ‘Users must enter username and password to use this computer’.
- click ‘ok’.
- Restart you computer/tablet and you would be logged in without any password or selection prompt.
- That’s all!
Was this post helpful? Subscribe to Windows 8 Core Newsletter, be our follower on Twitter, like us on Facebook or follow us on Google+ to keep yourself updated with all the latest Windows 8 news and scam natural viagra Tips & Tweaks.
People searched for the following terms to get here:
- disable password windows 8
- windows 8 disable password
- how to disable password in windows 8
- turn off password windows 8
- disable windows 8 password
- how to disable password on windows 8
- disable password in windows 8
- Disable Password From Windows 8
- remove password windows 8
- remove login password windows 8