We have already seen the images as well as the specifications of the first ever Microsoft branded Lumia device named Lumia 535. The leaked specs did show an entry level Windows Phone with specs of a medium-end device but, those were not confirmed. Now, we have got the confirmed specifications of the upcoming Lumia 535.
Lumia 535 will have the following specifications:
- 140.2 x 72.45 x 8.8mmn in thickness
- 146grams in weight
- 5-inch IPS LCD screen with resolution of 960 x 540 pixels
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 quad-core processor clocked at 1.2GHz
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB internal storage
- Micro-SD card slot upto 128GB
- 5MP back auto focus camera with flash
- 480 x 320 pixels video recording support
- VGA front facing camera (it might be a 5MP one)
- 1950mAh battery
- Dual-SIM support
The above specifications seem suitable for low-end entry-level Lumia Windows Phone but, one thing that might disappoint others, including me, is the video recording support which is just 480p as compared to 720p in Lumia 520. But, Lumia 530, which would be superseded by Lumia 535 also had 480p support.
The pricing of the device are still not know but, Microsoft will be announcing this device on November 11, 2014 event where its availability and pricing would be announced.
Image source: Tieba