Windows 8 contains a weather app which shows current situation of Weather of the location. but, unfortunately the app displays the results in Fahrenheit which is the default unit in US and some European Countries, but many people who are not familiar with Fahrenheit or often use Celsius cannot understand Fahrenheit and converting can be very annoying.
You can change the unit of the weather app right from the app itself. You just need to select Celsius from the settings.
Follow the instructions below and your weather would show the weather forecast in degree Fahrenheit.
- Open up the weather app from the Metro-UI
- Press ‘Win + C’ or simply navigate to the left bottom of the screen to open up the mini start menu also known as ‘Charm’
- Click ‘settings’, a notifications bar would pop-up from right side
- Click ‘weather preferences’
- Now, choose ‘Celsius’
- And your weather app unit would be changed to ‘Celsius’ from ‘Fahrenheit’
That’s all…….Pretty Easy!..
Was this post helpful? Subscribe to Windows 8 Core Newsletter, be our follower on Twitter, like us on Facebook or follow us on Google+ to keep yourself updated with all the latest Windows 8 news and Tips & Tweaks.
People searched for the following terms to get here:
- windows 8 weather celsius
- windows 8 consumer preview weather celsius
- change bing weather to celsius
- windows 8 bing weather celsius
- windows 8 celsius
- windows 8 weather celcius
- windows 8 consumer preview celsius
- windows 8 consumer preview celcius
- bing weather celsius
- windows 8 consumer preview weather celcius