Want to know how the default lock screen image of Winodws 8 Developer Preview can be changed?
Windows 8 has a lock screen which shows your notifications and the current networks your PC/Tablet is currently connected to. By default, there is a image which is not very attractive for some users.
Well, that image can be changed very easily. Here is how to do that:
Just follow the steps below and you would change your image in just seconds or you can watch the video at the end to see graphically.
- First of all go to Metro-UI also known as Start menu
- You would see a name of person, on whose the PC/Tablet is registered. Click it
- A drop down menu will open showing probably four options
- Click ‘Change User Tile’
- Now you would be taken to full screen control panel which is another new feature of Windows 8. In the personalization tab, click ‘Lock Screen’
- Now, you would see the default lock screen thumbnail in large size and other available images in small thumbnails
- Click the desired image and you image would be changed
- You can also browse your computer for more images and also select them from anywhere on your PC/Tablet
- After choosing, log-off and your lock screen would be changed to the image you selected.
- You are done.
Stay Tuned for more tips & tweaks about Windows 8.
People searched for the following terms to get here:
- how to change lock screen in windows 8
- how to change lock screen on windows 8
- how to change the lock screen in windows 8
- how to change lock screen windows 8
- change windows 8 lock screen image
- windows 8 lock screen image
- windows 8 lock screen images