Gameloft has released its latest addition and the newest edition of the Asphalt racing game series for Windows Phone. Asphalt Overdrive is the ninth installment of the popular racing game for mobile devices which brings the 80s graphics with a handful of car collection which can be driven on the roads of California.
Asphalt Overdrive is the success of the popular Asphalt 8: AirBorne which became the most popular racing game ever in the Windows Store for Windows Phone.
Asphalt Overdrive has the following features:
- 6 different Southern Californian environments
- 4 night and 2 day times available
- 80s inspired graphics
- 89s inspired sound tracks
- Mission based gameplay with many sub-mission and other related events
- Different mission based events including getaway, short run, destruction and more
- Worldwide events are also available where different leagues and gangs can be joined
Asphalt Overdrive is now available for download from Windows Store for free for all Windows Phone 8/8.1 device and has a download size of 97MB. It is to be noted that you will need an active internet connection to continuously play the game otherwise, you won’t be able to experience this new game.