Although, there are many utilities available which can bring the Start Menu back in Windows 8 but, not all of http://www.ahg-ahaus.de/viagra-levitra-cialis them are best and have all features. Selection between lots of utilities can be very difficult and can results in selection of one without major features. But, don’t worry, we are here to help choose the best utilities to how can i buy levitra in canada bring the Windows 7 Style Start Menu and button back in Windows 8.
Here are 2 best utilities which provide full Windows 7 features in the Start Menu brought by them.
This utility has almost all the features of original Windows 7 style Start Menu. Start8 provides the http://greenwich.k12.nj.us/pfizer-viagra-webpage following features:
- Bring Windows 7 style Start Menu back
- The Start button is also there
- Launch desktop apps from Start Menu
- The option to launch Metro (Modern-UI) Windows 8 apps from Start Menu is also there
- You can customize the Menu style similar to the Windows 7 Start
- You can disable the Charms Bar and Hot corners of Windows 8
- The option to boot directly to desktop is also there
Start8 is a paid utility which costs $4.99 but, you can try it on a 30 day trial before purchasing. You can get Start8 from this link (You will have to provide your email in-order to get the download via email).
Classic Shell is the utility which can bring any kind of Start Menu in Windows 8. You can select from XP, Vista or Windows 7 style Start Menu or select from different custom ones. You can also select the custom Start button. Classic Shell has the generic viagra cheapest following features:
- Bring the Start Menu back
- The Start button is also brought back
- Use any image as Start button
- Choose from different Start Menu skins
- Metro (Modern-UI) Windows 8 apps can’t be launched from Start Menu
- The option to boot directly to desktop is also
Classic Shell is available for download for free from this link.
Which Start Menu utility do you like?
Was this post helpful? Subscribe to Windows 8 Core Newsletter, be our follower on Twitter, like us on Facebook or follow us on Google+ to keep yourself updated with all the latest Windows 8 news and Tips & Tweaks.